Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pissed OFFFFFFFF !!!!!

I'm back to venture my anger!!!!!!!!!

WTH! That bunch of 3N1 guys are indeed childish!
That FAGE especially, is getting on my nerves! Foolish people do foolish thing!
I may joke around in class but you don't joke with me like fun like that ar.. Irritate-rs!

I hate people calling me that. I warned you ytd and now, you still wanna joke with me ard.
ASSHOLE LA!! That bunch(2 actually) of 3N1 Chinese guys are childish to the core!
Don't go too far!

I didn't even make them in school lor. Even if I speak to them they ignored me.
Now, they make use of MSN to joke ard with me. Please, wake up guys!
Stop being childish la!!! Stop talking craps & lame-ing yourself.

I don't know what else can I say about them.
Just don't push your luck too hard and I won't push back cause I'm not that callous.
I'd not want to scold F word or whatsoever to you people.


; and, I've not yet finish up HW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home