Sunday, July 8, 2007

So, this is life!

When Central on Sat. I've bought a nail polish. Hey, a cherryred coloured one!
I Love It!
After that, went clarke quay to have 'supper'. I suggested to go tcc coz I miss their milkshake! Waited for a long time before we get to go in coz it is packed with people out there. I ordered a Orea Milkshake & ate 1/4 of the cheese & ham sandwiches. The sandwiches was so yummy, I love the thick thick cheesy!
Wow, cost 60+bucks nearly 70bucks but it was consider quite cheap for 7 people.

Sunday, went granny's house as usual. Aiden, my dear nephew is there! He is cute. I love seeing him acting to cry.. And I just got home.



Don't chase me for the photos yet. Give me some time!!

I guess someone's meowing is getting serious! You know, human who meows..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home