Monday, July 2, 2007

2 JUL

Here it goes, credit to my dearest LaoPo tudi who is the only one who got the intention helping me to post. Due to don't know what stupid reason, I can't post again.

Okay, let's talk about sat Lim's Gathering.It was kinda fun, we booked the whole lounge with pool table all this, shall post the pics later on. We played games too, I was in the Orange group which is also the slackest group. We played Handphone games, number 7 & grouping games.
I was so damn lucky being called up & everyone looked at me & I was still lost in the Handphone game. Okay, then we had played the game called number 7 or something, quite funny. We aren't supposed to say out number 7 or multiply of 7. As for the grouping game, I love it the most. We had to form teams like for example, they want 7 guys, 4 females & 1 kid in a group & we must find it & form a group then squad down faster. Sense Of Urgency? I guess so.

Other than games, we had buffet lunch of course. I kept eating the Pandan cakes whenever I got nothing to do. Gly & I sang a few song but the mic wasn't loud enough so we can't hear our own voice. Yea, today was Gly's 15th Bday. Happy B'day to her!

I wanted to play pool but then that stupid waitress say we are not allowed to play if we're not 18years old & above. Asshole la, a pri school kids can play, why can't we? I know, because there is adults beside them right? Coward!
After the whole thingy, we went to MS to shop. You know, GST rate is going up on 1st July what.. Thanks Joyce for the reminder! <3
Didn't bought a thing there but had some ice cream at andersen's. Yummiest (is there such a word?)! As for today, Mon which happens to be Youth Day. I guess, I will be going out later though the weather is damn hot.;D;DI'm still waiting for my dress to arrive!
I love papergirlsshop. Thanks my aunt we helped me to pay first coz I don't have a internet banking a/c.
I'm sure gonna miss Debbie this week. I guess I'll be isolated & starving without her this week.
Once again, thanks tudi for the help! ;D;D

Sorry, I was too lazy to reply tags but I've seen them all & will reply them in your blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home