Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4 JUL

muthafuter! (that's my new invention, you don't have to learn)
Finally.., you know what I'm gonna say, don't you?
Y'day, received my goods I've bought! I was overjoyed! *jump jump* ;D;D

Okay, I've been slacking quite alot during lesson time nowadays. During last semester, every word from the teachers are like golden eggs to me. Now, I am not that concentrative(I know, there's no such word) in class. I'm sure gonna get tensed when exams are coming but I'm super tired after being half a year of good girl. I guess I shall sees it when exam comes. ;D;D
I like slacking more actually, who would enjoy lessons?


Today, I did something for mum, taught her using com. And I've found a webby for her to play her mahjong game. She can now settle down in front of the com & enjoying her game.
I guess she did enjoyed the game for the time being. After her game, I continued being a good girl as I always was. I did the project, mind you!!


Somehow, I miss Debbie though I got others to hang around with. Azhar is such a good cat(leopard)! Thanks for the answer for the maths question. ;D;D


Lastly, I've been thinking whether to change to xanga or livejournal due to my 'intention on blogging but can't' problem! Or I shall just leave this blog down here, rotting? I'm getting sick times & times when I've got so much to blog yet can't and by the time I'm able to post, I've forgotten what I wanted to post.
Changing blogskins too, found a nice one. That was what I've been yearning for!

I can only remember them by looking at those photos(updated).
I guess, I shall touch up from here!
Yea! This mon(youth day), I went to orchard. I bought a cardigan & kellyclarkson's new album(my december). I used my own money for the album okay, don't say I always cheat mum's $.
Still haven listen to it, I almost forgot about the album & left it beside my bed.

Ohh, continue my story! Then we went cine to have dinner, you know, the outdoor cafe? you can see it whenever you're taking the escalator. I tried their rootbeer float(nice) & their pasta. I regret ordering that pasta as it was just plain pasta with garlic bread that vege and olive oil on it. PUKE, disgusting taste.
And the moreover thing is.. they didn't provide mineral water.(wanting to scam us) Mum bought 1 mineral water as she is thirsty. It cost $4.90! bloody hell though i still think the mineral was v tasty, didn't have any taste unlike those outside one. I suggest people to try it if they were too rich!



Goodbye all, I've got serious problem in posting the next post! & photos are updated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home