Saturday, July 7, 2007

The one & only special day! ♥

It's 070707 today.
A special day to the world isn't it??

That's why I'm here to post for this memorable day though I got no idea of what to post.


You lucky people who can manage to read my blog are given permission right?
At first I thought of putting code for password but then it's kinda laggy!
For several reason, I restricted this blog to prevent some people from viewing.

Thanks azhar! I love my dog!! It's kinda heartwarming to see this kind of tag. ;D;D
DEBBIE IS BACK! I MISS MY BLACKY MUCH!!
PEOPLE WHOSE SURNAME IS LEOW is such a Bitchy. Or they are just Bostonian?
[no offence, I mean the 2 LEOWS in school]

Only Debbie & I know about it. ;D;D

Kelly Clarkson's album is nice but i still prefer the previous one.
And, Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home