Friday, July 6, 2007

I might have chosen the wrong path but I'm sure I won't regret!

HAHA came back today & ytd to relief our class! He seems to be skinner & tanner but overall he is getting more & more handsome. HAHA encourage me to join OBS while I don't think I can catch up with the hw & I'm not even selected.

Ohh please, I got that result just for luck so please don't set such a high expectation for me. I'll be damn stressed up!

& for the next time, I hope he can actually cooperate with me & pronounce the word that I wanted him to.

Not test me my english! I need some time to pronounce the word 'explicit'!! KUKU.. anyway had fun today with him & the new scandal in our class!



Due to some problem, I didn't go to RC. Slacking at home is nice rather than seeing that muthafuter's black face! And she called me just now.. I said I wanna quit & she say I was childish to quit & join back & then now I wanna quit. HELLO~ what a Bostonian !

Alright, I did say I wanna quit few months back but then I didn't say I wanna join back!
SHE IS THE ONE WHO DON'T ALLOW ME TO QUIT!!
What the heck is she talking?

Since she don't allow me to quit, I tried my best to love this CCA but I just can't force myself to do that. Now, she said I was childish! 'Fine, I had enough of your nonsense', is what she said to me and she decided to let me quit coz she felt that I wasn't a responsible person(TRUE, I know it myself).
Now, she now what a person I am! Thinking back of her sweet talk to my dad to convince me to stay makes me laugh!
'She is responsible, her seniors trust her, she can do it!', OHH GROSS!! I felt like puking now.

I wanna tell her something but don't have the courage to.
I WANNA DO THINGS THAT I LIKE,
I DON'T WANT TO DO THINGS THAT I HATE & FORCE MYSELF INTO IT!
SO WHAT IF I GO FOR TRAININGS BUT DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO IT?
I've been forcing myself for this half a year but I still CAN'T!
sometimes, i really want people to treat me as invisible!


[I've been telling my parents about this. They agreed, as long as I won't regret coz I've grown up & I know what I've been doing !]

Anyway, she said she don't want this kind of EXCO & she told me to write a letter to Mr Hanif if I wanna quit then wait for approval.
Though I felt quite guilty for all this, I'm still happy. SORRY EXCOS, deeply sorry!
But that's not what i want, really! I'm hoping XL or HR to be the VC!


Farewell, Red Cross!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home