Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm lost for words.

This few days, people tends to ask me about me quitting my CCA. Some were bad comments but some were really touching.

Most of them told me to join back & I was lost for words. Some even asked me how to quit.
At most there's someone who supported me. I was really touched, Liyana!
Thanks for those msg! I love you!
Though she was shocked that I'm quitting she still told me to Rock On! ;D;D
She gave me comments of me in RC & what the sec1 think of me.
I was indeed surprise that the sec1s don't know my name but only remember me as Angguk Angguk!

Alright, at least they still rmb me! My juniors are cute, ain't them?
I'll miss them like how they miss me.

And, I don't know which Toxic Ass-ing(spreading by farting) the news of me quitting to almost to the whole RC.
I know one of the big mouth but don't know if there was anyone else..

Anyway, Friday is coming! Shopping or K-ing. It's better than getting scolded in training.
It's the first time I'm looking forward to Friday. Saturday, Town with Debs again.
Transformer, here I come please wait for me!

I can see smile on my face more often now. And, that's what I want! <3
Now, I'm doing things I LOVE!!

I've been drawing funny faces throughout the days. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home