Saturday, March 8, 2008

ZA's Super Sweet 16

I've got a flower from president, Zuhairi.
I've received many many friends birthday wishes.

I'm honoured to have Dickson to solo a bithday song for me.
(Saw it handsome?)
I've received a sum of money that friends chipped in for my DSLR.
(I felt a lil guilty for taking their money like for no reason)

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!


On a sidenote, i've got sunburn. My whole face was damn red yesterday and everyone thought that I put blusher:/


After the event, we rushed home to bath and prepare. I swear it was damn rush:/
Deb, Feli, XY and I took bus to FEP for lunch and shopping. Then Azhar, Hakiim & Abu meet us up later on. Yadayada and we went pizzahut for dinner.
Saiful & Al Danial came when we're about to leave:/ So after I've foot the bill, those waiters gave us attitudezzzz.

Next up, paragon for prayers then most of them need to go home. I don't feel like going home as it's only 9pm after our movie plan was screwed up. So Saiful suggested to find dorothy and gang at MS.

Saiful, Azhar, Abu & I walked from orchard to marina square. Throughout the walking event, we were crapping and having fun(: Thanks guys!
Met them up at arcade as they were slacking there.

Then, I felt like going home cause I don't like to hang out in arcade so I gave dad a call and he came to fetch us(only 6 seats avail) but there's 9 people there. They were arguing over the free ride but i promised Saiful, Azhar & Abu earlier that we'll be going home together. So, there's left with 2 seats and they argue over who to take the free ride.

Anyway, after all, all of us squeeze into the car amazingly.
It was so squeezy. I think, it was due to Erwin's butt:/

And dad drop them off here and there(4 diff places). Thanks dad(:
I've got a lot to thanks, will write out their name one by one next time!
ILOVE MOM & DAD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home