Thursday, March 6, 2008

Surprises from besties nearly freaks me out.

I reached school kinda late today cause I was waiting for my breakfast at home.

I reached the school and took a glance up at my class. The lights were off and there's someone(I thought it was WeeSiong at first) staring at me from there. I thought there was no one in class, probably late:/

I climbed up the stairs as usual and got BOO~ by BoonHao. Wth..
So I got into the empty and dark classroom. However I saw a glimpse of light behind the windows and I tilted my head there.
Xinyi hold the cake on her hand and everyone started singing...

Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to ZiAi~
Happy Birthday to youuuuu.

*make a wish and cut the cake*


I was so shock when they did that. Aww, big surprise indeed. I really don't know what to do at that moment cause I was unprepared for this:/ Unfortunately, I can't tear.
Thanks XinYi and Debbie for the effort..
And also to people who helped out like..
Erwin, Sumui, XueYao, Meng Yang, Wanzhen, Zul... zzz who else?
I don't remember, sorry.

I got another surprise after eating the yummy chocolate cake.
I found a card in my bag and had a peep at it, I saw Korean and Japanese words there.
Of course I don't know how to write but I know they(Xy & Debs) are really thoughtful.. as in, they search the net to find all those wordings(:

I'm really touched, i felt like crying(in joy) somehow but didn't cause I don't like crying in the public.
I felt so lucky this year.
Surprise is the only present I've never received in my entire life but this year, for my super sweet 16.. I got so many surprises from besties. How lucky.
:D:D:D



However, during lesson and POA test(especially), I can't concentrate and kept thinking about this few days and XY's coming 16th. I did my test without my soul on the paper but luckily I managed to balance the a/c(: Thanks, god!!


ZA's got lovely best friends, classmates and event tomorrow:/
Going town with gang to celebrate tomorrow. Hope everything goes according to plan.
NO quarrel
NO emo
NO vulgarities(this just won't happen.. my classmates speaks zzz).


to be continued...
tomorrow(7th March 08)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home