Sunday, February 17, 2008

Say hihi to flora

Elmo and I went Vivo on Saturday.
We had caramel lollipops okay, the new flavour. Oh my god, the tastiest ever i tell you.. I just can't stop saying yummy!

We had a brief shopping at my favourite shops then we went Ben&Jerry for some ice-cream and I met my flora sister over there. Hihi! It's really obsence to the max:/
The girl whispered to her friend saying, "look at that flora shirt!".

So we quickly left B&J as we're the whore(to the cam only). ChiChaChiCha...
I'm so not talented in photographing now.
):

We went back to buy more caramel lollipops as it's too yummy! I can't resist it.
Okay I've forgotten what we're there for as we spent hours taking pictures.
Tada! It's evening and we went back to shop as the dark skies are bad for pictures.

I missed my ripcurl pencil cases when I got home while Elmo got a purse.
So we went back for dinner and back to vivo again. But it's the last piece and got stains on it. Isn't it sad to hear that?! Then I got an flora like strawberry elephant from MotherGarden(:

Lastly to keppel bay and byebye.


Is life fated or an option? Please, I need an answer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home