Thursday, February 14, 2008

Who says Vday is only for Valentines?!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone(:

First Chapter, Lydia;
First who reach the class and saw 42packs of cookies on everyone's table. So sweet lah~
Blue wrapper for guys and pink for the ladies!
Thanks Lydia for the surprise, we all felt so touched by the effort you made for all these.
Sorry for ruining your plan but I've gotta tell the class it's you who made all these but not me. You deserve to be thanked!
I love my beauty!!

Second Chapter, XinYi;
Xinyi gave me the rose she bought and a chocolate bar. I love rose and chocolate, aren't they the hot favourites for V-day?! Thanks thanks thanks!
I love you, tristal quek!!

Third Chapter, Gurjeet;
I gave Gurjeet the muffins and he squeeze out the flowers from his bag. I thought he's giving me just a rose but he went to buy a big rose with many chrysanthemum around it. It looked rather funny but seriously, he's really thoughtful lah. So sweet~
Yeah, I love my bf Gurjeet! :D

Fourth Chapter, Debbie;
I had 2 mouthful of sushi from her:/ Still, thanks for spending time making the sushi(s)! It taste rather nice with the yummy yummy rice.
I love my Bestie!


So, after school, Debs & I went to causeway point for lunch at Pastamania again and then to Partyworld till 8pm. We've been trying out new songs, now I've got a whole chunk of song that I want:/ And my job there is the eat actually. After singing, we shopped around and off back home.
Lastly, Cam-whoring is so much fun. Fun & Funny.
Indeed a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


Photos will be uploaded tomorrow? Yeah, probably!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home