Saturday, January 12, 2008

Shopping turns into Hospital

Cabbed down to ParkMall to get my braces done:/ Baby blue.
Went PS then strolled to Orchard.
Cine, Taka, Wisma. Bye.. orchard.

Something bad happened in Zara. I was looking at clothes then a boy ran towards his mom(which was just infront of me).
*Stepped* Oh my gosh! He stepped onto my broken toe.
I was so angry cause he himself doesn't even know he stepped on to me.
It was so painful.. and the pain was like 85% the pain i had when i broke my toe.
I'm very agitated.. i almost scolded F. word i tell you!

I couldn't walk properly but still insisted continue shopping cause mom wants to get the dress from f21 while I wanted to go Topshop.
After mom bought the dress, I found out my toe turned purple:/
So I've no choice.. gotta go Mt Elizabeth Hospital A&E and say byebye to Topshop.

The doctor says it's just some bruises and said even my toe is broken, he can't do anything to it
kukuman -.-'''
But I was so overjoyed when one of the male nurse thought I was a Japanese and spoke to me in Jap.
I said I was a Singaporean and he replied,
"Pure Singaporean? You don't look like one, I thought you were a Korean or Japanese."
Then he started crapping with me. That was like so sordid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home