Sunday, December 23, 2007

<3 Lonely bus ride

I kinda love lonely bus ride now and then but not to cramp will do\:
Town for National Treasure with Gly and Ver(:
I've forgotten when is the last time we saw Ver but all we know is really reallyyyyy long agooooooooo!

We did gift exchange and thanks Ver for the niceeeeeee wallet(:
Btw, national treasure was kinda nice except the boring part infront.
Next up, heavy rain): then HomeSweetHome.

& am I really that quiet that day?!????
I doubt so.

Back to granny house for dinner then 4 silly girl insist on going to Central at night. Cam-whoring, that's not our aim but it became at last !
We didn't shop but went clarke quay, Elmo & I love that place.. really(:
Haagen Dazs next, the workers there are ultimately just jokers(:

Lastly back to granny house:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home