Monday, December 3, 2007

The day with bestie:D

I woke up early in the morning and met up with Debs to buy books.
It's like more than a month since we last met. So long right?!
I love the Elmo keychain which Debs bought from HK! Thanks so much:D
We went Lot1 for a movie after that.

Enchanted:D
Cooooool! The animals are so cute.
I mean the rats too which I used to hate them to the max!
zoomzomzom.. after that badminton with family and Debs again plus her buddies

xxxxxx
Wow, I can't believe I'm with her from morning till night cause we usually don't meet up during holidays:D


Okayokay, enough of her.
And ya,
It's not shark week, it's elmo week. I bought a Elmo ring online(:
It took me such a long time to get that. I was just too happy

Byebye, going out with mom tomorrow(:
I'm sososososo glad, it's like finally!! Oh Jesus(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home