Sunday, November 18, 2007

Nike Plus Charity Run

Hello! I didn't die at home but almost died slacking for the past week.
My laptop spoilt so just got a new one from SLS.
I guess many have missed me right, I can see it from the tag(:
Thanks sosososo much!

OMG! I got chosen for Nike Plus Charity Run Campaign(:
I love Nike, they're my favourite sports brand!! They rocks(:
I used to have their running shoes when I was young.
Anyway, it's Charity Run Campiagn right?! So it's something good right?

All you have to do, is put on a pair of running shoes, plug in your Nike Plus Sports Kit, \"clock\" your distance online, and for every 1KM run, Nike will donate $5 worth of products to underprivileged children through the make-a-wish foundation.

Next up,
Logon to http://www.nikeplus.com.sg or you could even click on the ad on top(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home