Friday, November 30, 2007

Zoo Zoo Zoo:D

I went zoo yesterday as my cousin got free tickets(:
The animals are boring but not my grandma.. she's the one entertaining us all along.

I've been eating quite a lot lately. I didn't only eat porridge, I ate noodles, beehoon, buns, cakes all this. I even tried eating rice and fries. I'm so crazy:D

Ya, I almost forgot about the ice cream milkshake from B&J.
OMG!! It's sososososooooooo nice! I'm in love with it!
I mixed sweet cookies and cream & chocolate fudge brownie(:
Yumyumyumyummy!!!!!

One last thing that makes me laugh like hell.
Saiful actually mistaken me as one of his friend after looking at my narcissist picture of my braces. I said I'm that Geraldine and he said don't bluff, I hate liars.
C'mon, the conversation is so funny lah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home