Monday, December 17, 2007

Short trip, long post

Friday

5 hours journey(:
I love long distance traveling, I mean in the car:D

Mac breakfast, A&W for lunch and Tibits non-stop
I enjoy eating in the car.

Check in & went Anne jiejie house. Their hotel are nice(:
OMG! Her house is damn cool & nice.
My young nephew, Aidan & the new born Brandon is so cute.


Saturday

Went down for Breakfast(:
Then headed off to Pavilion. It's so cool to have your own chauffeur. How I wish I got one too:D

Ohh, I love the place really really muchhhhh!
I got a blouses from Pull & Bear really cheap.
Singapore is selling at S$59.90 while they sell at RM59.90
I'm so happy you know, luckily I didn't buy it in Singapore that time:D

Okay, went back to hotel while waiting for Gina they all to arrive.
Then, we went to KLCC. Anne jiejie brought me to pedder red for havaianias
Mom bought a white one for sis.
Then we're damn bored so mom & I went for ice-cream while waiting for the chauffeur to come.

Had dinner at the hotel, having 16 people for dinner is so cool . They ordered damn lots of food.
After that went 33floor to look at their lounge, swimming room & stuff.
The night view of the twin tower was damn niceeeee!
We even saw a fake UFO(:


Sunday

Woke up early, went to gym for a slow & small jog, really small jog!
Went swimming after that with Aidan, a not even 2 years old kids(:
He can swim at a 1.4m pool, cool isn't it?!
I was so overjoyed when he actually shouted, ZiAi ah-yi when I swam away(:

Okay, after that went back to bathe and off to Pavilion again(:
Cause I wanted to get shorts for Pull & Bear again. It's really cheaper!
I chipped up the money that the adults gave & bought a black one & a red one cause Anne jiejie says the red short is nice.
See, how much I love Pavilion but I haven't even shopped finish, it's just so big!

Lastly, went to overseas restaurant for lunch then home sweet home(:


The hotel is really nice & of course I enjoyed the trip.

PanGlobal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home