Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sing me a love song:/


Attend cousin's wedding on saturday at fort canning park.
Fun for sure as i get to meet up with relatives again(:
It's the very first time i attend chirstian style of wedding.
4 babes(Joyce, Gina, Gly & I) join in with the grown-up for the flower catching ceremony:/
No body wants to catch it, of course, we wouldn't want to get married so early.

Had buffet and gossiping among cousins. Cam-whoring and yadayada.
It's so sweet when the bride and broom sing a love song to each other. I've never thought that my cousin can sing so weelloooo well.
Lastly, everyone plucked roses and pichazz. I've got one whole bunch of roses at home now.


Will update pictures soon. I want dslr:/



Thanks so much besties for the surprise and prezzie.
I'm really touched by the notes, really idk how to express it. I think i needa do something to it, need to wrap it up or whatsoever.

A biggest thank you to XinYi(:
Not forgetting debbie and gang too. Thanks people who wrote me some wishes too.
How lucky I am have such a wonderful good friends in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home