Friday, February 29, 2008

See ya 4 years later, 29Feb

Happy 29th Feb 08.
Happy Birthday, Hakiim(:

Jannah sent me our edited pictures, so sweet~ I love her lah!!
Lydia, don't jealous, you don't want to take picture with me. See lah!!

I went town alone after school to change the havaianas size.
Hakiim's size 9 to 11. Wow, amazing dude. Anyway, I get to see hunks again. The same guy served me again, oh so handsome(:
I went to borders after that. I just stayed there for an hour or so. I've spot 2 books buy no $$$, I promise myself to save up. No more spending, ZA!.. But, I'm so gonna get back to borders after i've saved enough.

And I went home early, without spending a single dollar. So amazing right.
As it's a special day, I met up with hakiim to pass him his prezzie. Hope he really likes it.


I saw Hazwani on my way home, and she even questioned "Are you really Ziai? Why so much different??" and she start squeezing my cheek(:
:/ I'm sososo loving the song, fall in love by secondhand serenade!! Fabulous.

Lastly, Hakiim, don't feel guilty lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home