Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Over leaping:/

What did you do that was so special since it was a Leap Day?
I was tagged by Mr Desmond & Debbie:/

5 things found in your bag:
Handphone
Wallet
Ipod nano
Spectacles
Contact lens cover

5 favourite things in your room (includes the adjourning study):
My lovely dog from Mothergarden
Safe box
CDs
Accesories
Comics

5 things you have always wanted to do:
Travel around the world with a lovely DSLR
Spent the entire day at Borders if I'm at town alone
Get out of secondary school and get into NP.
Earn my very first million dollar(SDG) before 35yr old.
Be a photographer or have my own cafe in years to come

5 things you are currently into:
Photography
Getting my sleep
Shopping at least twice a week
Saving up for a DSLR
Improve on my english

5 people to tag:
Bestie, XinYi
Beauty, Lyida
Elmo-mo, SiHui
Kuku, ZhiYan
Chiobu, myself(muhahahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home