Friday, August 17, 2007

Weekends arriving!

Hello, I'm back after slacking.
I've got 5 test this week so was rather busy though I still online everyday. Forgive & Forgotten as life have to move on right? Let's look on the bright side.
Words that you said can never be taken back.
I won't hate a person cause if I do, I'm hating myself.


Just finish with DieHard4 & MrBeanHoliday. DieHard4 was nice, I don't know hackers are so pro. Overall, both are nice just that Bean's a little too lame. How can someone be so careless & dummy. Sorry but I'm not being sarcastic, this is the fact. Anyway, it's just movie!! ;D;D

Test coming up next week again. Alright, I can only slack at home today.
Anyway, good luck to my dearest tudi for her prelims.
*(Redo everything if you still have time)! Go Go Go!


:) Chatting on MSN does help bringing people together. I love people whom I can joke around with!
If you're not hilarious, I may not be that close to you.
Hey, Singaporeans need some sense of humour! [No offence]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home