Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Bday, Dad!!

Happy 46th Birthday, Dad!! [opps!]


Had dinner at Jack's Place + a birthday cake there.
My younger sis bought a hp, K550i. Bloody kuku!
She's just Pri4 and she gets the best hp in our house! What The...

Okay, anyway...
I guess Dad likes the present pretty much. He's in love with red & adidas(currently).
Now, he had got a whole set of adidas product.
(shoe, socks, pouch, bag, cap, pants and shirts).
And he just asked me if adidas has any sunglasses.


I'm so gonna kill some cats! Actually, cat without an 's'.
C'mon, get a life!
Have some creativity can? Stop ripping my ideas...!! Bloody kuku!

I'm so pleased with my dearest Debbie who helped me to notice the 'appearance' of this cat whom ripped & invaded my life and my creativity happily!
Happily but not ever after!

Overall, I know I sounded like I'm a sophisticated young lady but hey, I'm indeed one!
Alright, just kidding.. I'm not but I'm supposed to be in pissed-off mode right now!
Sorry, no more joke! Serious this time! ;D;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home