Sunday, August 5, 2007

Shopping Spree again

I went to MS again yesterday..
Had family fondue at andersen's ice cream. [yumyum]
& we continued shopping.

^ Went InBase, bought a pants & a sleeveless tee.
^ Bought 2 pairs of earring.
^ 2 tees.
^ A pants from FOX.

It's like I've not been to Shopping Mall for many years.
We had dinner at BREEKS! I'm crazed over Pasta? I'm not too sure.
We reached home at 11plus though we didn't finished shopping.

Pasta for dinner tonight, again!!
Not too much Pasta, mum! :D


See, that's why I love going out with mum!.
I thought of not going shopping for the next few weeks
but mum insisted on going to Vivo to buy more Pull & Bear clothes.

Nevermind, SENTOSA next week anyone?
SUNTANNING is good for health!.

I love NDP cause there's only 2 days that we need study. ;D;D
However, I've got tons of homework!! Chinese & SS is driving me crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home