Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Schooling!

Okay, for the sake of Debbie, I'll post.
PE was fun yet boring. I paired up with Sumui for the 'treasure hunt' game.
We thought that we'll get back to the starting point 1st but in the end, we got there 2nd.
It was fun though, I love running like this. Sumui was really good in the hunt.
After that, we went to see the rock-climbers..

And after school I stayed back to help Debbie with her POA.
If not, Mrs Goh will blame me for not teaching her properly! What a lousy tutor you are!
I almost got stressed up handling Debbie's question. Think easy, my dear Debbie!!


Okay, I was kinda excited seeing Mr Ong back in school!
He looks abit too free..


Btw, photos were uploaded. This time, for the sake of Doreen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home