Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Bday, Singapore!

We went to SDC and played some stupid game.
Saiful was hilarious though we lose!

Went Orchard after that.
Had lunch at heeren, we had a tough time finding seats with the 3 aunties around!
I managed to snatch the seat before them![I know I sound very like an aunty!]
And then we headed off to plaza sing to catch a movie.
The Simpson Movie! It's indeed funny!
I couldn't stop laughing! 5/5!!

After that, went back to Orchard.
Shopped around and lucky Debbie managed to buy a clothes from pull&bear.
Then, we shopped around and after so much choices, I managed to get Dad a present.
Zara will be my next aim to shop! Cherryred loves!!

Had late dinner at Heeren, Billy Bombers! <3
The Ole Fish & Fries is yummy!!
The fish is big, fresh, soft, tender & delicious!!
I don't know what else can I use to describe that.
And so I said bye bye to my 20+ bucks.

It's 9+ by then, so we took cab to yishun & took 171 home.
Then, XinYi took the taxi alone back home.
It's a long and tiring day as we intended to go home around 8plus but I reached home at 11plus instead!

Today is the day I slack at home. Boring! Boring!
That was my every year National Day Event!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home