Saturday, August 11, 2007

10 10 10 10th .

I just came back from MS around 12.
Had Billy Bombers again for lunch cause I intend to use up the voucher which I received that day but however, I ended up receiving them back.
Bought 8 tickets for Rush Hour 3. Fun Fun Funny!!

Except that I sincerely hope Singapore can stop cutting scenes, especially the nice ones.
That was absurb! Please, can I watch the full show?
Because of this, 4/5 ?!. @#%$^*&!

Shopping, dinner and after that, we went to PanPacific Hotel to visit my cousins!
I couldn't stop laughing with Gly around.
We were crapping through out the night and tata..!!

I'm back home!!
America Trip cancelled so what about Korea and Taiwan?

My flu & jaw is driving me crazy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home