Friday, August 31, 2007

Canon is loved!! :D

Didn't manage to go out today but went to collect my lenses instead.
Took the wrong route when going home and had a lil tiff with mum over this. I shouldn't alight at that time, i know!
Then saw PeiYi and guys ;S

Have been thinking of getting myself a camera this few days.
Canon A570 IS, the cheaper one or A720 IS, the new one?
No, maybe the Digital 1 though it is more expensive!
I guess, I'll go SLS and try them out before buying. Stress!!!

I've been eyeing on Canon's cam for few months.
Would some pros guide me through, I don't wanna get cheated again.
I need to keep this from dad at the moment. ;S;S



I totally agree with dickson's negative comments for her today.
Ohh, so gross right? :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home