Monday, August 20, 2007

Weirdo's game!

THE WEIRD GAME

Rules of the game:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged must write in their blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end of it, you must choose six people and list out their names. And please, no tagging back on me. (:


1. Classmate tends to shout my name whenever they needs stationary like I'm opening a bookshop. 'Zi Ai, staple!' 'Zi Ai, scissors!'

2. In Pre-Sch days, I always thought keeping quiet in class means I was paying attention so I kept quiet mostly in the 6 years but I was actually day dreaming for that 6 years.

3. I used to play JiaJia Jiu with my sisters & cousins until I came in secondary school.

4. I once fell sick when I didn't manage to go shopping and when I've got nothing to do at home. So, shopping concerns my health!

5. I remembered myself being bitchy by just watching my lil sis(3 years old) who is going to stuff poo that looks like chocolates into her mouth and didn't stop her from doing it.

6. I had mushroom hairstyle when I was young. Whenever I flip through the photos I took when I was on a trip, I felt like barfing, looking at my dumb dumb mushroom head!

7. I prefer shopping with my mum as she pays everything for me & I can have good food at the restaurant.

8. I did and say stupid things in class, sacrifice myself just to entertain my friends. Break the silence, man ohh man!

9. I knew Debbie since P2 as she always help me to carry my bag when I broke my arm. Amazingly, we're still classmates now and not just classmates but best friend.

10. I kept things to myself most of the time as I felt that there is no one from the hell can be trusted but now, I got influenced my Debs. (You know what I mean!)


You're tagged! Sorry mates(:
1. Si Hui
2. Zhi Yan
3. Pei Yi
4. Azhar
5. Jannah
6. Zi Wei

Sorry guys, I was sabo-ed by Debbie too! Ignore it if you really don't have time for this foolish thing. Honestly, how stupid of me to do this stupid thing!
-.-''' -.-''' -.-'''



I'm kinda happy for today's chem test result! Though I know many got full marks but I'm still very impressed. Now, I need to buck up on my POA retest!
I don't know that JZ is so fun to bully, he couldn't answer our ques as they were all lame!


And, no more petting with XinYi!! Stop it okay!!

3 Comments:

Blogger csh said...

mWow, my name is up there! FIRSTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

August 24, 2007 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger ahmad azhar said...

is that ma name up there?

August 25, 2007 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Z A said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!! Play the game alright?

August 26, 2007 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home