Thursday, March 20, 2008

There's no ghost in this world


After schooling, went cine for a movie with Debbie. NC16, like finally!
Saiful and Lydia backed out, maybe they went for a movie themselves. Opps!

So, Rule Number 1 was loud, great, shocking, touching. Sad ending):
I've never watched horror movie before(I mean in the cinema). I'm a brave girl now:D
Anyway, i like handsome shawn yue(:
Okay, we shopped around. I always get nothing by the end of the shopping journey with Debbie:/ Yeah, I remembered... I've got more fats.!

We dined at Taka Aji-Tei which makes me so fat. again!
I eyed on a green tee-shirt but I've been gaining too much weight. I look like a dinosaur with Topshop 8 now ): OMG, I love the green so much. Must buy, Topshop 10! So sickening.

Our last stop was Borders and had a short and simple 10mins browsing cause Dad is reaching.
And we took many many many cranky picha.


Tomorrow is good friday, I don't wanna stay at home. H.E.L.P!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home