Wednesday, May 2, 2007

2 MAY

; 1 MAY
meimei's bday.


wanted to go town ytd but papa decided to go angmohkio shopping centre which was just opened. not as big as vivo. not in my recommendation list! 2/5 marks for tt! lols!. had dinner at ichiban sushi coz there wasnt any nicer choice. had dinner at ard 5pm. after our dinner, went to bp to buy swensen's icecream cake; a princess 1. jiejie ate jasmine's head! i ate my dearest beauty's head (beauty & the beast) ; chio bu!. took pics of it & ...
full stop .




; 2 MAY

i didnt finish my ss today! 2 more paragraphs for SEQ! aww.. waste marks! how can i finish 1 inference skills , 1 comparison skills , 1 usefulness & 1 SEQ in just 1 hour? that would be grateful even if there is a extra 5 mins for me, at least i can get another 1 or 2 marks. okay.. anyway, i found maths kindda easy. finished in 1 hour and i check for another 1 hour by doing the whole paper again, non-stop! 2 hours, perhaps too long but i appreciate it! ;DDDDD
then i went home for the sake of my LJS which mummy bought home for me.! i am a good girl but i was still playing com! i always tell myself to study in the afternoon but i always study at night. lols. so i wont be coming online 2ml coz fri is POA paper. practice helps! (:
chinese is killing me!


PHOTO L O A D s!
.

sorry for not updating last wk photos ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home