Sunday, May 27, 2007

27 MAY

; rotting weekends !

rotting weekends is driving me crazy! i went back into maple since my sister had downloaded it and also because of laopo kept nagging me to train. okays. died once yesterday! it was bloody damn hard to train okay! nvm, at least i hunted about 7 equipment! ;DDD
then today mum said that we are going suntec so i wore a nicer clothes but in the end, dad fell asleep. so we didn't get to go as you know about dad condition, let him rest. yea, then we went BP for dinner, jack's place! and one thing, i saw the handsome handsome and very very handsome GUOYAO! he dyed his hair! LOLs.
i wanna buy clothes from papergirlsshop(online shopping) but too bad, i don't have a cheque. any kind soul out there willing to buy it for me as a gift? i don't mind cause everyday is my birthday!
i love almost all of their clothes except those sexy sexy ones. LOLs.
((:
anyway, thanks JASMINE & DESMOND for the tag. i'll try my very best to maintain the position. thanks for the encouragement too! *misses*
btw, we are getting along well with our dear xinyi as you can see from the taggies (:
debbie too, let's go out one day. shopping, movies, k-box! WEE~ ai ni ai ni!

LASTLY !
i miss my long time no see chiobu; ANG RU HUA!


lols. i replied tags from here! (:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home