Wednesday, May 16, 2007

15 MAY

; her mother puki no hair!


walao.. feel like killing that fcker. anyhow threaten people! i hate being threaten!
why must she decide things for me?
who is she to me to plan my day for me?
why didn't she think for what we want but not her?
what's the big deal of being a ma'am?
you can't do whatever you want dude!
using your mouth to talk doesn't work!
action is the most important thing!
you told us to join this and that but what have you done for us?
we are the one stressing for competition but what about you?
waiting for the trophy & badges to drop from the sky?

HEY DREAM ON !
i don't care! don't plan things for me anyhow without my permission!
no matter how you force or threaten me, i won't go!
i don't mind quitting for my pride!
daddy always tell me to do only things i like!
chose what you want for yourself!
remember how you treat us? it's different from the rest.
why do we have to be your puppy and obey every instruction you've mentioned?
NO NO NO!
it's a way to venture your anger by scolding vulgarities! (:


i've always enjoyed scolding & cursing you !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home