Friday, May 25, 2007

25 MAY

; the luckiest day !

firstly, i got into blogger straight away and found out that i can post out of a sudden. sorry for not blogging for a week, i think it was my com problem. yea, the previous post was grabbed from 'myspace' which i just wrote ytd in case my blogger won't work forever. back to school, do area cleaning. it was fun although i didn't really do anything. i had my tudi; Lettice Lim Xining name tag on and many people asked me about the name tag. LOLs. before we got back our report book, we had fun with YL & FELI, come on girls! SQUEEZE! i had fun with Lettice too. she just couldn't stop singing and joking. then we got back our class photo! WOO~ wo hen ke ai ! LOLs. i've always been thick-skinned! then here comes the giving out of report book.. surprise surprise, i never thought of getting 1st in class and level at all but i did! it's miracle! the first time in my life getting 1st in class & in level position. it was also the first time i heard my classmates clapping & cheering for me so loudly! incredible tales? yea, indeed! however, i don't think i can do better than this for my end-of-year exams. 80.4% is my maximum already! i can't go further on, seriously. btw, i am somehow addicted to cherry red after i've bought my beloved cherry red havaianas trekker! woo~ love my addiction! and i've been calling myself cheri nowadays. there's actually a history behind it.
cher-i (zi ai) = cheri = cherry = red !
i've been calling myself cheri whenever my face blushed.
WOO! how clever of me for linking all this thing together! (:


anyway, thanks my dear 3n1 for the cheers!
i will never forget that moment. (:
thanks mr desmond and ms tay!
we'll miss the both of you!

blogging keeps me alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home