Monday, September 17, 2007

Quiz z z z

Here's some quiz that i was asked to do by Lydia & Debs.
List down 5 birthday presents that you wished for:
1) Just 1 big present shared by friends
2) Improve in my academic results
3) ATM card with flowing money!
4) All my closest to be red in health (health is precious than money right?!)
5) Grant me another 5 wishes

List down 10 names to asked them to do the quiz:
1)Debbie Ho Sin Ting
2)Tristal Quek Xin Yi
3)Lydiawati
4)Chew Si Hui
5)Chew Zhi Yan
6)Jannah
7)Azhar
8)Saiful
9)Rozai
10)Gurjeet

Who's no.6 having relationship?
I don't know. She got scandalsssss in class already!

Is no.9 a female or male?
Guy with humongous breast!

If 7 & 10 together,will it be good?
Great couple, these gays used to sit together!

How about 5 & 8?
No way, 5 will go crazy! I don't wanna see 5 in mental hospital.

What is 2 studying at?
Studying at school la, somemore sitting beside me.

When is the last time you chatted with 3?
Just now. Just tagged her(:

What kind of music does 8 like?
Rihanna's Umbrella right?! (*When the sun shines, we shine together!*)

Does 1 have siblings?
One elder Brother.

Would you like to woo no.3?
No, 8 can have it.

Is 4 taken?
Nope but there's some hot guys in her class(:

What is the surname of 5?
Chew!!!!

What is the hobby of 4?
Shopping, Cam-whoring, Gossiping & Crapping!

Does 5 & 8 gets along well??
No, they don't know each other.

Talk about 1.
Fun to be with, joker, have great potential, smart & a besties of mine(:

Have you ever try developing feelings for 8?
No but I love his spider man rock-climbing!

Where does 9 live?
I've forgotten the blk but he used to shout my name when he sees me walking pass his block
-.-'''

What colour does 4 like?
Green!! Brazil kind of green right?!

Are 5 & 1 best friends???
Ehh, not sure. They're still interacting in their tagboards.

Does 7 like 2?
Ohh, Cat can like humans right?! They love singing duets in Eng classes(:

How do you know no.2?
Since Sec 1, I was sitting beside her yet she gave me tt attitude look.

Does 1 have any pets?
No pets but Sayangssssssss!

Is 7 the sexiest person?
Err, Sexiest cat who can imitate Hardo Gay. Sexy right?

Is 10 the lucky friend to have?
Yes, my boy friend(: I'm still a nerdy without him!

-
Oh! Rock climb, cool(:
Result, AWWW damn it!! *$@#^


Sorry Dad, spent almost 200bucks of yours ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home