Monday, May 19, 2008

I LOVE SALES

GSS now on!

This is so mad. Went MS with my family and cousins for dinner at Swensens and realised that there's sales almost everywhere.
Didn't get a thing that day cause mom says sales item are mostly faulty while mom herself bought a top, and skirt for sis. What is this?

The next day, went Wisma with mom and sis to get that TS shoe but its sold out.
I then decided to go Raffles City, gone again.
In the end, i dragged them back to MS again to see if that pair of faulty shoe is still there.
Smiley, yes it's there! And, it's damn cheap, 40% off you see.
I've learnt my lesson, don't hesitate, just grab and go when there's sales. Save time!

We ended up with 7 big plastic bags.
Sis got 6 aparrels, I've got only 3 while pathetic mom got only 1 bag.

Thanks UOB for the additional 10% off. ILOVEYOU(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home