Friday, May 16, 2008

WHAT THE BUCK

Recently, everyone had been whining about the weather.
Classmates were slacking, crapping and joking in class.
I'm always procrastinating the idea of exercising to lose weight.
I've been sleeping for less than 5hours per day, for this week.
I can't go out but only stay indoor, staring at the laptop and idling.

This is life isn't it?
I'm so bored now, i need a nerd hair cut! NERD one.



Results ain't great, everything was a downpour except for Physics paper which I've expected to fail it cause it's a damn difficult paper and i only started studying for that paper the night before the exam but i actually got 44/50 for that. Thanks god, but I still hope it's not a revelation.

Overall, my results dropped quite a lot compared to last year.
Contradict the fact of my level position. I felt so bad and disheartened.
):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home