Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hello, town(:

After the last paper, went town with Debs & XinYi.
Yeah, pastamania for lunch again(:

After that, couldn't decide which movie to watch so we went partyworld instead. The 2 kuku seems to be very shy.. but after all, they plucked up their courage & sing with the mic. Cool, we had fun(:
They got great voice! SERIOUSLY!!

Then we went back to fareast again & they're dying for lil miss fickle & shy!
While I stick to the paul frank tee (so damn CUTE!).
After buying, went for dinner and headed home.
XinYi talks a lot in the MRT!!!

As it was still early, Debs accompany me to BP to do my lenses. Thanks(:
Lastly, we walked home together.
Wow, I reached home at 10plus, broke record!
It's like the first time we got home so early(:
Overall, I spent over 70bucks, so much more than my budget.

I got soso sick when I got home.
Last night, I even cover myself with 3 blankets.
Luckily I took 2 panadol before sleeping if not I'm still sick.
Conclusion: I'm better now(:

I'm not sure if mommy allow me to go sentosa on Wed.
She hates me getting tanned..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home